Keely over at MannLand5 has a Sunday Blog Hop called "Getting To Know You" and I'm finally joining in! Head over to her blog and play along!
Today's questions are...
1. Hair color...Au naturale...or not? Not. Not since 1992. I've been most colors. Even had a crazy time when I dyed it black. Mostly it's some shade of red. These days it doesn't get dyed often so it's a wonderful mix of years of different colors and some of my natural mousey color coming in. Oh, and don't forget the gray/white peeking through in some spots! Maybe I'll take the time to dye it again one day. You know, when I actually get a shower by myself!
2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth, do you tell them? Hmmmm. Depends if I know them and how well I know them and if I'm mad at them at the moment! Ha!
3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body? A million dollars. I'm not sure what my vision of the perfect body is but, I know that even with a perfect body you aren't guaranteed to think you are complete or perfect. If I had a million dollars then I could own the house and the cars we have and be less stressed by money. Less stress would lead me to live a healthier life. A healthier life would lead to a better body. Though, I wouldn't mind some good bubbies without surgery!
4. Favorite magazine? People or one of the trash magazines, I guess. I'm not really a big magazine reader. I like my Kraft Food and Family magazines!
5. Bra style..lacey or plain? Plain. Who am I trying to impress?
6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy? I'd most likely come out with a complex. ;-)
7. Do you fake and bake? Nope. I used to when I was younger. These days I'm pretty pasty in the winter and try to get it naturally in the summer.
8. What's your favorite body part on a man? Upper back.
Mom, Wife, Seamstress, Crafter, Cook, Finder of Lost Toys, Pudding Maker, Coffee Drinker, Snuggler, Loud Talker, Unconventional Parent in a constant state of organized chaos.
A.K.A. - Robin
Father Extraordinaire, Loving Husband, Fixer of Everything, deep thinking, pet loving, game playing, rock and rolling, picture taking, Superman to his wife and children.
My soulmate, my rock.
Big Brother to Snappy. TRex is our 6 year old, super crazy, high energy, sensitive and sweet, unbelievably intuitive, movie quoting, story telling, dinosaur loving, mini-Superman. (and sometimes Spiderman or Hulk or Wolverine or one of many other characters.)
Sister to TRex. Snappy is our 3 year old, baby toting, crayon loving, song singing, cuteness connoisseur, giggling, stubborn little Princess. She is both a Daddy's Girl and a Mommy's Girl. And she's figuring out how to twist TRex around her finger.
The Cool Table
Wanna see new posts when they happen? Subscribe to the RSS feed in a reader! Click below.